Choosing a new dentist for yourself and your family can be a tough decision if you don’t know what to look for in a new family or general dentist. Oftentimes patients who have moved, changed insurances or left their previous dentist may put off finding a new local dentist until they experience a dental pain, tooth sensitivity or notice a change in their oral health. If it’s been longer than six months since your last visit to the dentist or if you’re in the process of finding a dentist for your family, consider doing a little homework before you decide by asking these important questions:
- What Does My Dentist Specialize In? If you have kids you’ll want your next family dentist to be highly experienced in providing gentle pediatric dental care and have a local attachment to the community. From general dentistry to pediatric dentistry and even cosmetic dentistry, ask your dentist what fields they may have special training in and what they consider is their expertise. At Honest Teeth we’re proud to be your local family dentist in Elm Grove, where patients quickly become part of the family.
- How Up-to-Date is My Dentist? If your local dentist in Elm Grove hasn’t changed their technology in the last decade, you may want to think again. Advancements in modern dentistry happen often, where keeping up with state-of-the-art technologies and modern dental treatment methods has an impact in the amount of visits needed per treatment, duration of each treatment, and the amount of time it takes to heal after restorative care. Be sure to ask your dentist if they practice continuing education and don’t hesitate to ask about what steps your dentist takes to ensure that your treatment process is truly the best for your needs.
- What Services Will My Dentist Offer? Don’t get caught picking your next local dentist only to find that you’ll have to drive miles away for dental care referred out of the office! At Honest Teeth we offer more services than the average dentist, letting patients rest easy knowing their care is truly in the best hands. From gentle root canal therapy to laser dentistry, dental implants, conscious sedation dentistry, teeth whitening, Invisalign, digital radiography and more, we offer a wide range of treatment options to enhance your care and comfort.
- Is My Dentist Available in an Emergency? At Honest Teeth, Dr. Max Meinerz understands the value of truly being there for his patients. Accidents happen, and in the circumstance where you or a loved one experiences a dental emergency such as a knocked-out tooth or painful toothache, our team is ready to answer your call and schedule a timely appointment! We’re also open most days of the week (including Saturdays!) to be available for easy scheduling on your behalf.
- Is My Dentist Invested In The Community? We all know that the best services in any industry come from people who truly care about us and our needs and work tirelessly to provide the best service they can, from a place of compassion and empathy. At Honest Teeth in Elm Grove, we’re committed to collaborating as a team and partnering with each of our patients to provide care the same way we would treat a member of our own families. Because we take the extra step to get to know our friends (no one is just a patient with us!), we’re able to deliver care that is personal, unique and builds lasting positive memories.
Get to Know Dr. Max
Many patients see the same dentist for most of their lives, so when life happens, such as moving to a new city or your family changes insurances, finding a dentist you can trust can feel like quite the challenge. At Honest Teeth our team welcomes you to come in and ask us questions! We’d love to get to know you, your family and help you find the best resources to improve your dental care and comfort. Give us a call at 262-784-7770 to get to know our team or come on in to meet Dr. Max!